So the final version of ninjabookkeeping.com is done. I’m sure I’ll continue to revise it as time goes on, especially as I test different marketing strategies and get feedback from things like Google Adwords. The final incarnation of this website will probably look a lot different- and a lot more targeted at a specific niche- than this one.
Anyway, what do you think, my four readers (Mike, Diana, Ben, Nina… is there anyone else out there?)? Is the ninja thing too hokey? Should I just go with something more bland, like “Bookkeeping Plus” or “Jackson Bookkeepers”? I originally liked the ninja theme but now I’m sort of doubting the success of its delivery. The idea was that you were hiring someone who had a system, was an expert, and moved fast. Maybe that’s the wrong pitch for a bookkeeper.
- learn more about the Certified Pro Advisor program with Quickbooks
- use Adwords keyword tool to brainstorm Adwords campaign
- setup Adwords campaign
- do a screencast explaining the life cycle of products… the follow up to the “Why Quickbooks is greater than the sum of its parts” post
- email Chris link (prospective first client) when screencast is done
- post contest on 99designs for a logo
I’ve also got a list of promotional ideas stored in Evernote. Will start posting those as next steps when the time comes.
Until then… please give me some feedback!